[IP] Re: United Health Care

Every time I consider insurance and which health plan I would go with through
work, I have always contacted the health insurance company themselves rather
then HR.  This can be very time consuming (I worked for the VA once and I had
10 choices of plans).  In the end, it's well worth the time.  Just recently,
I was under the impression that my current insurance wouldn't cover the cost
of a new pump because the DME cap was $1500 per year---well come to find out,
the plan specifically excludes pumps from this cap and so a new pump would be
covered at 100%.