[IP] Sugar Free Yogurt

Golden Spoon) their sugar free yogurt supposedly has the same number of grams
of carbs as their regular (both fat free). I don't think this makes sense, but
I'm not a chemist. Why would the remove sugar and put in something else with
equal carbs?Any thoughts? >>>>

Yeah - so they can call it sugar free. That's why it's important to read
labels. A carb is a carb is a carb. (~_^)

The problem with most people: they don't admit their faults. I would if I had