[IP] Beef/pork insulin

pretty sure I used pork insulin most of the time if not all of the time.>>>>

Are you sure? I didn't use pure pork insulin until after I had pumped about a
year and the Lilly Regular (beef/pork) was believed to have caused 3 site
infections. I was switched to Velosulin which was a pure pork at that time
with no problems. Nordisk also had a pure pork similar to NPH that was called
Insulitard. Later the Human stuff came out. YMMV (~_^)

The problem with most people: they don't admit their faults. I would if I had