[IP] insuring pump

In a message dated 6/18/2001 6:04:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

After reading all of the posting over the last week or so about insuring the
pump through home owners insurance I decided to call our agent.  To my
surprise all I needed to do was up our personal property insurance.  For a
$20,000 increase in our policy it will cost us approximately $40 a year
extra.  We are insured through Shelter  Insurance.  Good Luck  Courtney dxd
2/94 pumping MM507 3/98