Re: [IP] Feeling out of control!

It could be post partum depression and you should ask for help!  It's the
best thing you can do for yourself and your baby, forget what your family
will think!  They aren't responsible for you or your baby, but you are.  You
deserve to feel better than being depressed.  Especially after going through
a pregnancy with diabetes!  Think of it as a treat for yourself that is good
for your family as well!

Kathryn who has a month old baby and understands the blues and depression.