[IP] carb count for frozen yogurt

I have had the same experience.  The sugar free and regular non fat affect my
sugar in the same way and usually for more than they should.  I just bought
Healthy Choice No Sugar Added low fat ice cream and it has a carb count of 18
for a serving and I have been surprised that it does not raise my sugar more
than I expect.  It tastes pretty good too although I do prefer frozen yogurt.