[IP] United Health Care

Does anyone have United Health Care Preferred One (also known as point
of service plan?) I'm getting mixed messages from my husband's human
resources dept and UHC staff and would like facts to make an informed
decision (silly idea, huh?) Is there anyone who speaks their language?
Altho MM informs me they have a "contract" with UHC, they cannot
specifically tell me if they are in network for Preferred One or what
UHC pays for supplies because there's a cap of $2500 on durable medical
equipment. Then there's the Merck-Medco issue so many of you have
expressed exasperation about? And UHC only covers strips for certain
meters (human resources couldn't tell me which)? Is there any clear way
to know for sure what you're getting? I'd appreciate any help I can get!