Re: [IP] Re: Insurance for your pump-insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #221

In a message dated 6/18/01 1:10:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> However, it's best to schedule the pump on an inland marine policy just like
> you would a diamond ring or painting.  That way it's covered for all-risk.
> For example, what if your pump drops on a very hard surface and is damaged?
> If it's not scheduled, there is no coverage, since breakage under this type
> of situation is not a covered peril under the personal property section of
> your homeowners insurance

What is an inland marine policy?? I've never heard of this.
When I tried to individually cover my wedding rings and my pump the people at
the insurance office refused to listen to me.  Told me just increase the amt
of your coverage, we don't want to know what you are covering!!

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01