[IP] carb count for frozen yogurt

Sometimes I have a small cup of frozen yogurt (usually from the Golden
Spoon) and inevitably by blood sugar is high after. I always ask to
review their nutritional information and have them weigh the yogurt
before giving it to me. I then bolus accordingly. But according to my
blood sugar, there always seems to be more carbs than they report. The
other unusual thing that I have noticed is that (at least at the Golden
Spoon) their sugar free yogurt supposedly has the same number of grams of
carbs as their regular (both fat free). I don't think this makes sense,
but I'm not a chemist. Why would the remove sugar and put in something
else with equal carbs?Any thoughts?