Re: [IP] DMers donating blood

In a message dated 6/18/01 6:31:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] DMers donating blood
> and that the MCD can take up to 30 years to show up in your system.  This
> policy was in place for anyone who had taken any type of beef related
> product
> internally, not just Type 1's who had used beef based insulin. >>>
> So anyone who ever had a hamburger as long as 29 yrs ago is disqualified
> from
> donating blood, too?
> Jan
I love this Jan and it is a very good question!!
There were only a few years before the human insulin for me, and I am pretty
sure I used pork insulin most of the time if not all of the time.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01