[IP] Re: Forgetting to bolus

Yep. If my daughter (10 3/4yo) forgets to bolus she goes sky
Mag said:
my question is this....when forgetting to bolus is it the "norm"
go sooooo high???  I know bagels are loaded with carbs, i was
wondering if
that's why he went soooo high.......thanks all.

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing