Subject: Re: [IP] What would 10% of an Animas pump cost?

I'm not exactly sure how much the Animas is, somewhere around $6800, I

We actually own the Animas pump. Depending on the agreement between you
and your insurance company the price on the pump may be as high as
$5000. or in our case was negotiated to a price of <$4800. I can't find
the billing statement but remember it was a little over $4,700. This
price included 5 boxes or cartridges, the insulin pump kit, 5 boxes of
infusion sets, 1 box IV prep, 1 box of IV3000, 1 12 pack of batteries,
and education. I hope this information is helpful.

Happy pumping!