[IP] your son's high

Marge,

You wrote 'when forgetting to bolus is it the
"norm" to
go sooooo high???  I know bagels are loaded with
carbs, i was wondering if that's why he went soooo
high.'
How high a person goes when forgetting to bolus
depends on the carbs in the food eaten.  So your guess
is correct (at least in my experience) - it was the
bagel.  Bagels are one of those foods that I never
bolus enough for - they seem to require a different
ratio than any other bread I eat.  I know they are a
lot more carbs than bread, but my normal carb ratio
does not work on them.
Linda