Re: [IP] Feeling out of control!

"sherry.compton" wrote:
 I went through some really bad
> depression as a teen.  I was never treated for it, although I was suicidal at
> one point.  Now I feel like I'm sinking back into that state.

classical major depression often starts in the teens or 20s with a short
intense depressive episode that goes away. it is often followed some
time later (it might be as long as 10 years later) by a worse and longer
episode. then another, still longer. less and less time between each
episode. treating it early can save you much grief later in life. plus
there is a relationship between diabetes and depression IMHO that is
just now being unraveled by research.

chris parsons
T1 82 HTRON Plus 99