Re: [IP] Packing list when traveling

> Clear DayHi everyone,
>      My diabetic son (Johnny, 9yrs. old) and I are going on a trip
>      for one
> week this summer.
>      Would anyone who has time, make out a packing list I could use
> pertaining to pumping.
It's pretty easy.

Everything he uses for set changes + 2 sets of spares AND 2 sets of
batteries. If he uses the spares, he should contact you or the pump
company to send backups unless its the last day or so of camp. The
diabetes camp will have all other supplies he would need. When he
starts to go to non-diabetic camps, add a cell phone, extra insulin,
standard insulin syringes for emergencies, a spare meter and lots of
extra strips. the medical supplies should NEVER leave his immediate
possession. i.e. don't let the bus driver - whatever -- pack them in
a luggage compartment.