[IP] log book problems

I have had my MM 507C for two years.  I have always received my log book from
MM. Their current log book is just not usable for me.  It is to big, there is
no space to put the exact time in, no space for total basal rate and a whole
page lost to a graph I will never use on a daily basis, the carb space and
meal bolus space is small and the correction space is twice the size needed.
The original book was wonderful in every way.  I have called MM several times
over the last few months.  They told me that most people are not happy with
this book and that there will be a new one soon.  When is soon?

If they can make a pump, why is it so hard to get the pump log book out to