[IP] insurance denial

Hopefully, in theory, the pump company will help you deal with insurance,
especially
a denial.  However, Minimed would not help us, AT ALL. They said they had no
information on children pumping, and whatever info. they had was not in a form
that
they could fax to the appeals board.  They also couldn't do anything in a
quick
or timely manner, were "too busy."  I was frantic, dealing with the appeals
board
and wanted, BEGGED for support from them.  But nothing.  I won in the end,
but
all on my own: letters from doctors, employers, politicians, etc.  Holly