Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus..

  The bagels that we eat here have 54 carb in one.  That is pretty high.
Don't know what kind you guys eat but his reaction sounds so similar to Joshs
(age 9.5), the anger, frustration, lashing out!  Those are all signs to me
that he has gone high too!  Don't forget that the excitement itself will
cause those great adrenal glands to kick in which can also cause him to go
high, all by themsleves!  So add thsi all up and you have a good high going!

mom to Joshua