Re: [IP] Hypertrophy at Pump sites?

  Josh LOVES his hiney sites and so do I.  He has always gotten his best BG
results when using this area.  Look at his backside and right where he butt
starts to slope away from his back, that upper cheek area, actually known as
the gluteous minimus area, that is where we put in Josh's sites.  We rotate
one cheek, then one side of tummy, then other cheek then other side of tummy,
every 3.5 days!  Hope this helps.  Let me know!

mom to Joshua