Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus..

In a message dated 6/18/01 10:49:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  I know bagels are loaded with carbs, i was wondering if
> that's why he went soooo high.......thanks all.
> Mag

    I know when I eat a bagel, my sugar soars and stays high for a while. I
don't know about anyone else but I've heard people say the same thing.  So,
that may be the problem you had with Matt.  Glad to hear he's back down to
'normal' and most likely feeling better.