Re: [IP] Re: anyone ever feel like screaming

Let me start by saying NO I do not know how any of you feel!  I do not have
diabetes, but I am the frustrated caregiver of a preschooler with diabetes.
And YES there are days I just want to cry!  I just don't understand what is
going through her mind when Mom and Dad poke and prod day after day.  It
really upsets me sometimes, but I know I must do it to keep her alive!

mom to Rachel and Blossom, almost 4, pumping since 3-30-01