[IP] Feeling out of control!

Thanks to those of you who sent the nice, supportive messages when I told  you
about my car accident.
I've been feeling so out of control lately!  I cry so easily and I can't seem
to control my blood sugar. If you knew what a control freak I am, you'd
understand why this is so hard for me. I went through some really bad
depression as a teen.  I was never treated for it, although I was suicidal at
one point.  Now I feel like I'm sinking back into that state. Feeling sad,
powerless, and drained. I've been thinking about talking to a counseler or
something. But I'm ashamed and scared too.  My family seems to think I can
barely be trusted to take care of the baby now with my diabetes.  What will
they think if they find out about my depression too?? I'm going to see my
ob/gyn for my 6 week check tomorrow and I think I will casually bring up my
depression and see what he thinks.  I honestly don't know if it's all hormonal
or not. I had a grandmother who was manic, and sometimes I fear I may have a
little of that.
But I do feel hopeful now that maybe I can bring myself to ask for help, and
maybe things will get better.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Feeling very down, but has a beautiful baby son to show for all her work!