Re: [IP] Infusion sets that disconnect?

Their new Ultraflex sets go in at the 90 degree angle (straight in) and
disconnect right at the site.  These are new and have the smaller insertion
needle geared towards the kids that are on pumps now, but great for anyone!
Also, just in case you didn't know, you can use ANY of the sets.  Joshua is
on the H-Tron but we have been using MM's quick sets.  Were using their
Sof-sets.  We really like the insertion devices and I have talked to Dis
about developing some of these on their own.  So you really do have more
choices than just the Dis sets!

mom to Joshua