Re: [IP] Do you do it while laying down?

Hi Barb!

I have always inserted Regan's sils (tummy sites) while she is laying down.  We do this for a number of reasons - one is that this is how we did the injections when she was on MDI and it is comfortable to her.  Two - if for some reason she were to feel some discomfort, she would be less likely to jerk away from me during the insertion.

I really never considered another approach.

C. (mom to Regan, 8, dx'd 4/97, pumping since 10/00)