Re: [IP] Re: Digests, swimming, & sets

email @ redacted wrote:
 Did you realize that in at least one of
> the H-Tron waterproof "scares", the entire cartridge of insulin was
> alledgedly dumped into the persons body?  Over 200 units of insulin were
> delivered in a short space of time.  Now I'm not saying you should change
> what you are doing, because I think I would also do everything the same as
> you.

i don't swim but do wear htron plus in shower and rain. since finding
out about the water problem i still do, but examine pump from time to
time for cracks (i know some would be hard to see) mainly i am super
concious of bumping or dropping it in which case i would rethink
problem. i guess that would be hard to do with child tho.

chris parsons
T1 82 HTRON Plus 99