[IP] DMers donating blood

>>>She went on to say that there was no way to check donated blood for MCD,
and that the MCD can take up to 30 years to show up in your system.  This
policy was in place for anyone who had taken any type of beef related product
internally, not just Type 1's who had used beef based insulin. >>>

So anyone who ever had a hamburger as long as 29 yrs ago is disqualified from
donating blood, too?

Forgiveness: Me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.