Re: [IP] Signs of low blood sugar: Euphoria, anyone?

Richard Seyler wrote:
> The lowest BS I can recall resulted in a feeling of complete euphoria.  I
> had no desire to treat it.  I was backpacking one winter in the Smokies
> with a few friends.

i've never experienced hypoglycemic euphoria, but living in asheville nc
would guess being out in the smokies in the winter might have had
something to do with it. bautiful special country, and winter has it's
own special vibe.

chris parsons
T1 82 HTRON Plus 99