Re: [IP] Since I know you all enjoy humor....

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who does
stuff like that.  A friend of mine and I firmly
believe there is a stupid sh** fairy that is more
powerful than the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the
Easter Bunny combined.  Another friend scoffed at the
idea...and proceeded to lock himself out of his
office.  Thanks for sharing, I really did need a laugh
today.