Re: [IP] RE: Signs of low blood sugar

This is mye worst hypo experiense:

It was wen I was at "folk highschool" (a Scandinaivian kind of self chosen
school where you live for one year). I was standing outside talking with the
parents of my room mate, when I suddenly felt a bit weird. But i just didn't
want to know about having a hypo, since that would cause me to leave in a
rush. Therefore I kept on talking until I (according to what I've been told)
acted like stoned or something. Then I went to my room. I could barely stand
on my feet, so I half crawled through the corridor. The last thing I
remember is opening the door to my room.

Later I found my self on the floor with an emptyed pack of glucose gel in my
hand !!! I must hav had that gel just in the nick of time-I don't remember a
thing about eating it. When I tested my bs was 1,8 (32).

That was on MDI. After going on the pump, adrenalin kick hypos come far less
frequent. I notice bs below 4 (72) though.

I get early hypo symptoms if my bs drops fast. In other words YMMV

Best wishes to all