Re: [IP] Insuring your pump?

I checked with my Insurance Agent and he also stated it would be covered
under Home Owners policy with the standard deductible. But the are a lot of
things that are not covered as per Home Owners Policy. But, if you get a
special policy [$300] it covers everything with no detectable. Everything
means if you drop it, drop in in the sink with water in it, kids decide to
play catch with it. These things are not even cover under my policy. So we
have to decide what the pump is worth.

Karl