[IP] What would 10% of an Animas pump cost?

My primary insurance had denied approval of a replacement pump for me.  I'm
currently not fighting that issue because as of 6/10/01 they would only
approve the Disetronic or Minimed pumps and I want an Animas.  My question is
what the cost would be if my secondary insurance will cover 90% of the pump.
My rep couldn't give me a good answer.  Anyone with experience, or who knows
if Animas will take a pump as exchange, please let me know.