[IP] FAQ on Disetronic Battery Pack

To the person who wrote the instructions for taking apart the Disetronic
battery pack and replacing the batteries from the local store...

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

After having 5 new batteries fail this morning at 5:30 a.m., I printed out
the FAQ that's on IP, my husband went to the 24 hour Walgreens and purchased
the replacement batteries, pulled apart the case, reassembled it and voila -
functioning pump.

So know, that you were our angel before sunrise today!

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>