Re: [IP] Causes for hypo unawareness

My doctor and I worked out a schedule for correcting hypoglycemic
unawareness.  I raised my target blood sugar by about 50 points for TWO to
THREE WEEKS, not months.  I now feel the lows at 75 or 80 (gives me the
cushion because I still go into the 60's) rather than not feeling a thing
until I am in the 40's and often getting even lower than that.

With my mild proteinuria, I would be afraid to try running my blood sugars
that high for fear my kidney problems would take off like gang busters.

Cee Dee