Re: [IP] re: stolen pumps: pump tags

Joshua wears his pump in a Waist-It pouch on a waist band, that isa ll soft
cloth.  I have taken a tube of Liquid Embroidery and written on all of his
pouches:
    INSULIN PUMP
       HUMALOG

That way if ever someone comes across him unconscious or whacked out or he
ends up in an ER without me  (God forbid!!!)  they will know what it is he
has on!

Also might help in the 'stolen' issue too.  If someone sees that it is a
medical device, with the tubing attached and everything, then they will be
lesslikely to mistake it for a beeper....HOPEFULLY!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua