[IP] Frio Wallet for the pump

In case anyone is interested....

Dear Heather

Thank you for your email enquiry regarding a FRIO wallet suitable to hold
your MiniMed 508 Pump.

We have just produced a wallet that is suitable for storing an insulin
pump - this is priced at Sterling #14.50 - for orders placed for delivery in
the UK and EU countries or US $27.50 for countries outside the EU including
the USA. It is available in Black or Red, approx size 3.5" (w) x 4.5" (h).
A belt loop is included on the cover of the wallet. This pump wallet is a
new product which we recently produced for a team of diabetic climbers for
their IDEA2000 exhibition to the Aconcagua Mountain - see copy of email
recommendation attached.

Should you wish to place an order via our web site please enter as a Large
wallet and choose the colour (red or black) and quantity required.  Then to
ensure we send you the PUMP WALLET please enter "THIS ORDER IS FOR THE PUMP
WALLET ONLY" in the address for delivery box on the order form.  We
apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we are in the process of
updating our site with this new product.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

FRIO Cooling Products

VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT: www.friouk.com
Phone: +44 (0)1437 741700