[IP] Insurance Through Jobs???

In a message dated 6/16/01 4:41:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Unless it's very germane to
> the job, your health history has no business in an interview setting and is
> in fact illegal if
> asked

Is it possible for us to get insurance if starting a new job IF we currently
do NOT have any medical insurance?  What are the stipulations?  Wait time?
Coverage?  I know the coverage varies, but do they reduce it or raise your
premiums different than others BECAUSE of your health?