Re: [IP] dm, driver's license, and organ donors (oh my!)

>>> maybe I'm naive, but why wouldn't they take a diabetics blood?  The only
thing I could think of is some possible extra sugar, but a non diabetics
pancreas would get rid of that in no time i'm sure!  Is there some other
reason I'm not thinking of? Sharon >>>

After several years, many DMers take more than just insulin. For instance, I
take 5,000u EPO weekly, 3 diff. BP meds, Levothyroxin, Premarin, Furosomide,
plus 4 diff. supplements as well as the Humalog. Not everyone could tolerate
the extra meds in my blood into their system. Then I'll be getting 2 sessions
of iron infusion (again) this week. (~_^)

Old age is when your former classmates are so gray, wrinkled, and bald they
don't recognize you.