Re: [IP] School 504 plan help

As a teacher in Virginia, (not sure of your home state.) it should be fairly
easy to have guidance write in specific use instructions at the end.  The
more vague, the better.  Just make sure ALL of the teachers in your child's
area know about the pump.  (I make sure anybody who will listen knows about
my pump in case I start having problems.)  I'm sure any of the faculty
(custodians included) will be extremely interested and will even appreciate
the opportunity to help your little darling do her absolute best.  Sometimes
not knowing (understanding) can make things worse.

take care,