[IP] Good things for hypo unawareness?

In the past, I would go unconscious, roll around on
the floor and have major problems with lows that now
cause very little change (mostly sweating).  I don't
feel that I would be a danger when driving (I
absolutely avoid lows when driving with constant
testing).  I imagine that I could still go
unconscious with unawareness, but it is less likely
because of my rigorous testing.  This almost seems
like an advantage to unawareness (g).

email @ redacted
I don't watch it, I lived it.
 -  LV Mayor Oscar Goodman (former mob lawyer)
regarding 'The Sopranos'