Re: [IP] Would you volunteer you are diabetic in a job interview?

In a message dated 6/16/01 3:35:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> if it came up i would reply
> that the fact that i could deal successfully with a chronic condition
> was one more indication that i was smart, resourceful, and a problem

This is how I look at it - I would tell them I am probably healthier than the
majority of their other employees because I take care of myself, eat right,,
and exercise.

Linda & Dax