Re: [IP] Swimming with the pump

  We had this happen, BIG TIME, with Joshua, age 9 now.  Now we use Mastisol
Liquid Adhesive, better known as liquid GOLD because it works so well.
Actually, if it weren't for this stuff Josh probably would not be able to

    www.ferndalelabs.com    these are the makers of Mastisol
   www.BuyMed.com    a medical supply house
   www.nasalsplint.com    a place in NJ that sells it

We apply the M after we have done the site.  Fan the site area alittle to dry
the prep first.  Then apply M with a QTip in a cirle, the size of the site,
leaving the center area clear of M for the needle.  Fan this a little to
allow it to get tacky.  Insert and go swim.  Josh can play in the hot tub for
an hour and not have his sites budge!!!!!

Good Luck.  Contact me off-lilst for any more info!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA