[IP] Attn: Clear Day/Blank

> Also I understood (from a friend who told me =
> about this site) that the digest was that you got one e-mail a day =
> listing just "subject lines" of all the e-mails written and you could go =
> into digest to get the context.
> Dianne

Dianne (Clear Day 2 and now Blank), <VBG>

Boy were you steered wrong! Rumors do fly. ;) The digest comes complete after
40k-42k is acquired. Sometimes I get 4 of those a day depending on how
talkative 3,200+ members are. You can get *no-mail* and keep up with the
messages on the web and skip the ones you don't want to read. (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.