Re: [IP] insurance on pump

In a message dated 6/15/01 11:47:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Could you please tell me what company you have your homeowner's ins. with if
> the cost is just 7.00 per year for pump coverage.  I checked with my ins.
> (American Family) when I got my pump and I don't remember the exact cost -
> but
> it was over a couple hundred dollars a year for pump coverage - they told me
> anything "medical equipment" cost that much to add to your homeowner's ins.
When i wanted to add my pump to my renter's insurance they told me they did
not want to know what the extra coverage was for but to just add that amount
of coverage and pay for it.  So I did....
I have State Farm and I have been told policies differ from state to state as
to coverage.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000