Re: [IP] Job Interview

In a message dated 6/16/01 10:32:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> has
> nothing to do with your job skils or your ability to do your job.

That is of course unless you want to join the military ... when I was
younger, I wanted to join the air force but.... Obviously, it didn't happen.
(small pity party here for me. <g>)  So, no, it's not necessary for anyone to
tell what their condition is. We can 'hide' our condition, not like people
who are in wheel chairs or that have a physical disability.  I do strongly
recommend that you wear a bracelet/necklace that states your condition if you
do not disclose the fact that you are diabetic after you are hired.  You've
most likely had your interview and I hope it went well, good luck!!!
Elizabeth and 'Bruno'
Wishing she could go to work.
Dx 10.01.81 type 1/ Dis Dtron