[IP] Camp and Pumping

Clear DayHi Everyone,
Are there any other mom's or dad's out there who have a kid on a pump =
that has been to camp before?  Anything special I should be aware of or =
should definatelly remember to pack?  My son's going to a day camp in =
Ohio (we live in Michigan and will be staying at a hotel in Ohio).  The =
camp has had pumpers there before and say they have 2 nurses who are =
CDE's and very knowledgeable about the pump.  The pump kids will be in =
their group.
Dianne  (Or should I say "Clear Day 2")

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]