[IP] Trying e-mail writting again

Clear DayOk everyone, this is a test. I took Sam Skopp's suggestion and =
changed outlook express to "plain text only".  Hopefully this works.
  To J Hughey-- I don't think I'm the same "Clear Day as before because =
that was only the second e-mail I've written. Did the other "Clear Day" =
ask the same question? Also I understood (from a friend who told me =
about this site) that the digest was that you got one e-mail a day =
listing just "subject lines" of all the e-mails written and you could go =
into digest to get the context. I get each e-mail individually. As I =
said, that's fine. I just have to find time to read them all.  My son's =
jealous, he's on the kids list and only gets 4 or 5 a week. I told him =
he could read mine. He gave up after a while. Too much reading for a 9 =
year old boy!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]