Re: [IP] Re: Michael

In a message dated 6/15/01 3:49:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I suspect his medical insurance will replace it if he pushes them.

    IF his homeowners doesn't cover it, would you mind us posting something
about donating to Jim to help out? (I called my homeowner's today and they
told me I have to specifically document any medical equipment I would claim
if damaged/stolen... why I don't know but believe me, I started listing
EVERYTHING!!! <g>)  I can't imagine how he feels right now, I'd feel lost.
Jim, hang in there. I'm so sorry it happened.
Elizabeth and Bruno
Praying for Jim's little pump to return!!