Re: [IP] Insurance approved

    Just to let you know... I also have a dtron.... a very cute grey one
named Bruno, don't ask, long story!! <g>  I saw the blue one and it's not
just blue, it's BLUE!!! That sucker is bright. I don't know if you've seen it
or not but I just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't want a pump
that is going to stick out like a sore thumb. (Ok, no flames from people with
blue dtrons, I'm just stating a fact, they are VERY blue.) Plus, if you wear
it on your side, it may not match what you are wearing, you have a better
chance with the grey.
Hope I helped a little,
Elizabeth and Bruno
pumping since 4-21-01