From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:39 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 1ST HbAiC since going on pump

Well, I've been pumping for 3 1/2 months and just got the results of my
first
A1C since pumping. Can you believe it is 6.9, 4 months ago it was 9 & that
was with a lot of highs & just as many lows.

Now I'm more stable, blood sugars average 130. It has taken a lot of hard
work but as you can tell it has paid off.

Glad To Be A Pumper,
Deb
Dx'd T1 23 YRS AGO.