Re: [IP] Insurance withdrew approval

In a message dated 6/15/01 9:05:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've had so many problems lately and I don't understand how insurance could
> even comment to me that I had to have better control to qualify for the
> pump.  If that isn't the DUMBEST think I've ever heard!!!

Sometimes you just have to laugh to try and stave off the tears!  I find it
amusing (in a warped sort of way) that some insurance companies try to deny
pumps because a persons control is TOO good (ie they don't need it) yet
others try to deny because the control isn't good enough. Geeze where does it
stop?  Linda & Dax